Barefoot in Bali: A Return to YourselfFebruary 15-22, 2020
We are headed to Bali!
This retreat is Beth’s 2nd one on the beautiful & captivating island of Bali. You have seen the photos & perhaps heard of its splendor but Bali will capture your heart with its beauty, rituals, people, culture & timelessness.
The architecture is unbelievable, the food simple, tropical & delicious & the way of the life here is truly what will leave you forever changed.
This retreat is special for so many reasons but especially because its a homecoming.
A homecoming to a place that physically you may have never been but energetically it is the place where you are invited to always be. Connected to your true self. Your hearts deepest yearnings. Bali is the PERFECT place for you to access YOU!
Bali will bring out all the magic that dwells within your big spirit. Our host is at the gorgeous Naya.
A boutique retreat in the heart of Ubud, Bali.
Nestled in plush tropical gardens and surrounded by rice fields. Naya is a boutique retreat for souls to gather and connect through beauty, nature, nourishing meals & stillness. Naya has been called a luxury retrear by Asiaspa, Yogascapes, Retreat Guru and more. It features an Ozone pool, a yoga shala overlooking the river & gardens, sound system, mats, blocks, bolsters, bathrooms & showers + filtered drinking water.
Other features include a fire cauldron by the river with sitting area for talks, meditations & reflection, Kafe Naya, Naya Spa, daily housekeeping, 24 hour security and Free Wifi!
The accommodation features Indonesian architecture, modern amenities and luxurious comfort.
Each room features air conditioning & fans, mosquito net, mineral water, jungle forest views and an in-room safe.
The journey includes:
- A 7 night accomodation
- Three daily meals (veggie only or meat offerings at dinner & lunch)
- Welcome drink
- 60 minute Balinese massage
- Daily green juice or coconut
- Welcome flower mandala
- Unlimited Bali Kopi water & filtered water
- Free WiFi
- Excursion to water temple
- Trip to monkey forest & into Ubud
- Daily yoga & Meditation
- Fire ceromony
- Balinese offering class + visit to local Balinese home
Not Included in your stay:
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Airport transfer -though can be arranged for $35 per car which can fit three people + luggage
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional spa services (you may want these daily!)
- Dinner out in Ubud (I know the best restaurants so we must have a night out!)
- Tips to the staff
Other optional adventures:
- Sunrise hike on Mt. Batur (we did this on the last Bali Retreat and it was EPIC!) – $55 per person
- Cooking class – $36 per person
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace Visit – One of the most beautiful & famous in Bali – $40 per person
- Also, it can be arranged to stay longer and visit Uluwatu – a gorgeous beach area in Southern Bali. If people in the group want to extend their stay, we can help arrange a stay a beautiful villa and plan a visit to our favorite temple at sunset on the edge of the world! Plus visit some beautiful beaches.
Only One Room Left!
A $500 non refundable deposit is due to reserve your spot.
Our last room is available for $1800 (single-occupancy) or contact us for a special double-occupancy price!
Remaining balance is due 60 days before the trip.
This retreat will sell out! To reserve your spot – please pick a room and bed choice ( first come, first serve) and a non-refundable deposit of $500. Email or complete the form below to reserve your spot. We take personal check or paypal (friends and family option to skip fee otherwise add 4% fee to deposit). Payment plans can also be arranged. We can also hook you up with travel partners. Final balance is due 60 days before retreat begins.
Join us for a journey to one of the most magnificent islands in the world & together lets return to being Barefoot & Free!
Love – Beth
To reserve your spot and let us answer any questions you have send us a message by completeing the form below!
[gravityform id=”15″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Meet Your Retreat Guide
About Beth James
Your retreat host and the creator of Barefoot & Free. A yoga festival celebrating its 4th summer in the woods. In addition to the festival: Barefoot and Free travels around the world exploring beautiful destinations & bringing awesome people like YOU together to celebrate a shared love of life, adventure, yoga, connection & play.
The focus of each retreat is on loving and fully embracing yourself. A retreat gives you a special chance to remove self imposed obstacles and flourish in your natural HIGH vibe self! With the aid of daily yoga and meditation ritual, we can learn together what we need to release in order to access more of our natural inspired way of being. Beths mission in creating each gathering is to provide the elements for this to unfold for you! For you to find what lights you up and gets you excited about living- fully realized AWAKE & inspired to truly let your light shine⭐️.
Beth has been teaching various styles from a vinyasa background of yoga for over 10 years. Traveling the world with her family & connecting with others are a few of her favorite things.