Dr. Erica Peabody
I have been practicing yoga regularly for 21 years and took YTT in 2013. I have been a Doctor of Chiropractic for 15 years in private practice serving all ages. I use yoga on a daily basis inside of patient care “prescribing” yoga postures to support patient’s healing.
Class Offerings: Yoga as Prescription – A Yogi-Chiropractor’s view on How Asana Heals
A fun and interactive flow-discussion-flow-discussion-flow workshop that addresses the “WHY” behind feeling so good during and after practicing yoga. A run through of the simple biochemical changes that happen inside of the cells that create true healing, the reasons why and how movement nourishes the body and a session of Q&A to follow the workshop from a very approachable healthcare provider.
- How the cells of the body change with movement.
- Increasing longevity through a regular yoga practice – the science
- Specific postures to help specific concerns – neck pain, headaches, low back pain, insomnia, sciatica, and pregnancy
- How a Doctor of Chiropractic uses asana daily to assist with patient care
- How my yoga practice helped me to summit Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Q&A of specific concerns of individuals
Follow Erica on Instagram: @drericapeabody