Santorini, Greece Yoga RetreatOctober 9-14th
We are headed to Santorini, Greece!
The island of magical hills and mountains, with jaw dropping ocean views from everywhere the eye can see. We are headed in the perfect month of October when the summer crowds are gone, the temperatures average in the lovely high 70’s, and the ocean is still very warm from the summer months.
This retreat is 6 days/ 5 nights and we encourage you to arrive to Greece a few days early and visit another island or the amazing cities!
There is also a community pool with gorgeous sunset views, fire pit and lots of outdoor lounge space.
Depending on if you are coming with friends or solo, you will feel very welcome with our group.
The pricing varies for each villa/room. If you and your friends reserve a whole villa, know that each villa also has room for 2 more on a pull out couch in the living room, for those who take advantage of the couch space we will offer a very discounted rate!!!
All levels of yoga welcome. Every retreat Beth has led, the has always had at least one spouse along for the ride that doesn’t practice! We welcome everybody!
Included in your stay:
- 5 nights accomodation
- Breakfast daily
- Several lunches and dinners
- Boating excursion trip
- Wine tasting
- Daily yoga classes (1 or 2 a day) Including a yoga nidra, meditation, a special workshop and lots of play time!
- An optional hike and transportation to another town in the island for shopping!
Not Included in your stay:
- Travel insurance. Recommended.
- Ferry or flight to Santorini from another island or airport. Note: we are currently gathering all the info on options of how to arrive at the island
- Transportation to and from the villa. We have a company that can pick you up and it has various choices and prices for what type of car and how big it is. We will help coordinate you getting a ride with other retreat participants to save money!
- The 3-4 meals we will have out! 1-2 lunches and 1-2 dinners where the group will go out and explore this magical island and the incredible culinary skills of the chefs of GREECE!
- Alcoholic beverages
- You will have your own kitchen shared with those in your villa, we can arrange for grocery items to be at your villa, which you are responsible to pay for.
- Tips/ gratuities for staff
- Any shopping needs
- Spa treatments
A $500 non refundable deposit is due to reserve your spot.
Purchase your deposit before March 1st to lock in Early Bird Pricing!
After March 1st ALL PRICES increase $250 per person.
We offer payment plans. ALL FINAL payments are due by August 9th 2018!
To reserve a spot please fill out the contact form below!
Each of the villas has breathtaking sea views, a private heated hydro massage tub, hotel services, and are just a short walk away from the beach! For more details on each villa click the images below!
- Yoga in the am overlooking the sea.
- Communal breakfast outside
- Time to enjoy the villa, the pool, take a scroll into town or the ocean.
- Lunch together either at the villa or in town exploring SANTORINI!
- Afternoon free to BE!
- Early evening yoga or meditation
- DINNER at sunset and drinks.
- Evening enjoying the hot tubs, the vibe, the greek life!
A typical day will look something like this. Some days the schedule will vary to have dinner out on the town or when we have excursions!
One day will include the boat excursion and a meal away. One evening will have wine tasting before dinner. The last night of retreat will have a special closing circle and a party after!
- Pack light and feel free to add some greek attire to your wardrobe!
- Clothes for yoga and the beach. Perfect temps in the 70’s type attire!
- Yoga mat & props (there will NOT be mats or probs availble at the villas)
- Yoga journal
- Good books
- Hiking shoes
- Sun hat for the boat
- Your free spirited self
To reserve your spot fill out the form below.
We will be in contact with you shortly after you submit the form for payment options.
Previous Retreats with Beth
Beth aims to bring people together and grow together. The retreat will allow you to access your sweet side, the part of you that can feel deeply relaxed and healthy in your body. Allowing you to feel connected and naturally inspired to leave the retreat and take the essence of goodness with you into your life!
A yoga retreat is a time to truly LOVE yourself, enjoy the bliss and beauty of life, deepen relationships, encourage you to get out of your comfort zone and try new things, and learn more about the planet and the culture of the area we travel to.