Caribbean DreamsFebruary 12-18, 2022
Caribbean Dreams – Journey Into the Jungle Retreat
Join us in El Valle in the lush jungle area of samana for a week getaway in a fabulous and beautiful eco hotel with an infinity pool with ocean views!
- 6 nights accomodation at a secluded eco hotel
- 3 local and freshly prepared meals (minus 1 dinner out)
- Airport transportation (to and from)
- Daily yoga/meditation/movement/ceremonies and journaling
- A visit to not one, but THREE waterfalls
- A full day excursion including hiking, practicing yoga in a cave and a journey into town
- A boat trip to a beautiful white sand beach with snorkeling
Prices range depending on room choice from $1750-$2300
Not included, but optional:
- Horseback riding on the beach to a waterfall
- Zipline excursion
- Alcoholic beverages
- Trip insurance
- Tips for staff
To reserve your spot and let us answer any questions you have send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Retreat Guide
About Beth James
Your retreat host and the creator of Barefoot & Free. A yoga festival celebrating its 4th summer in the woods. In addition to the festival: Barefoot and Free travels around the world exploring beautiful destinations & bringing awesome people like YOU together to celebrate a shared love of life, adventure, yoga, connection & play.
The focus of each retreat is on loving and fully embracing yourself. A retreat gives you a special chance to remove self imposed obstacles and flourish in your natural HIGH vibe self! With the aid of daily yoga and meditation ritual, we can learn together what we need to release in order to access more of our natural inspired way of being. Beths mission in creating each gathering is to provide the elements for this to unfold for you! For you to find what lights you up and gets you excited about living- fully realized AWAKE & inspired to truly let your light shine⭐️.
Beth has been teaching various styles from a vinyasa background of yoga for over 10 years. Traveling the world with her family & connecting with others are a few of her favorite things.