Barefoot in Bali: A Return to YourselfFebruary 15-22, 2020
We are headed to Bali!
Join Beth James, the founder of Barefoot and Free Yoga Festival on an epic and incredible dream trip to one of the most beautiful places on this earth!
This retreat is Beth’s second one on the beautiful & captivating island of Bali. You have seen the photos & perhaps heard of its splendor but Bali will capture your heart with its beauty, rituals, people, culture & timelessness.
The architecture is unbelievable. The food is tropical and delicious, it will satisfy every type of diet. But its the way of life in Bali that leave you forever changed.
How will this retreat inspire you?
We believe a yoga retreat should be a combination of yoga, relaxation & adventure. Our vibe is to create a rejuvenating experience. Everything is optional & in previous retreats we have had both experienced and brand new yogis attend.
This retreat is an invitation to return to yourself. The YOU that is naturally relaxed, healthy & knows what you need. In order to access this part of you, we recognize the importance of slowing down, practicing meditations, savoring the moment.
A retreat gives you this gift. Enjoy your morning beverages while listening to the birds. Set down your phone. Take a nap, get a massage, take a swim. Plus – you get to do this with other incredible, like minded souls, enjoy meaningful conversations & perhaps leave with a new tribe.
Naya has been called a luxury retreat by Asiaspa, Yogascapes, Retreat Guru and more.
- Ozone pool
- Yoga shala overlooking the river & gardens
- Featuring sound system, mats, blocks, bolsters, bathrooms & showers + filtered drinking water.
- Fire cauldron by the river with sitting area for talks, meditations & reflection.
- Kafe naya
- Naya spa
- Daily housekeeping
- 24 hour security
- Free Wifi
- Indonesian architecture, modern amenities and luxurious comfort.
- Air conditioning & fans
- Mosquito net
- Mineral water
- Jungle forest views
- In room safe
Included in your stay:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 3 daily meals ( option for veggie only or meat offerings at dinner & lunch)
- Welcome drink
- 60 min balinese massage
- Daily green juice or coconut
- Welcome flower mandala
- Unlimited Bali Kopi water & filtered water
- Excursion to water temple
- Trip to monkey forest & into ubud
- Daily yoga & meditation
- Fire ceremony
- Balinese offering class + visit to local Balinese home
Not Included in your stay:
- Travel insurance. Recommended.
- Airport transit – Can be arranged at $35 per car. Car can fit 3 people with luggage.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional spa services (you will probably want to do daily)
- Dinner out in Ubud (Beth knows the best restaurants so we must have a night out!)
- Tips to the staff
- Additional optional excursions
- Sunrise hike on Mt. Batur (we did this on last Bali Retreat & it was EPIC) – $55 per person
- Cooking class – $36 per person
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace Visit – One of the most beautiful & famous places in Bali $40
- Motorbike rental
A $500 non refundable deposit is due to reserve your spot.
Purchase your deposit before March 1st to lock in Early Bird Pricing!
After March 1st ALL PRICES increase $250 per person.
We offer payment plans. ALL FINAL payments are due by December 17, 2019!
To reserve a spot please fill out the contact form below!
Reserve Your Spot
To reserve your spot fill out the form below.
We will be in contact with you shortly after you submit the form. Personal check’s or pay-pal are accepted. Payment plans can also be arranged. We can also pair you up with travel partners. Final balance is due 60 days before retreat begins.
Please Note: Deposits are non-refundable. Please let us know if you plan to stay after as we can arrange a travel group.
About Beth James
Your retreat host and the creator of Barefoot & Free. A yoga festival celebrating its 4th summer in the woods. In addition to the festival: Barefoot and Free travels around the world exploring beautiful destinations & bringing awesome people like YOU together to celebrate a shared love of life, adventure, yoga, connection & play.
The focus of each retreat is on loving and fully embracing yourself. A retreat gives you a special chance to remove self imposed obstacles and flourish in your natural HIGH vibe self! With the aid of daily yoga and meditation ritual, we can learn together what we need to release in order to access more of our natural inspired way of being. Beths mission in creating each gathering is to provide the elements for this to unfold for you! For you to find what lights you up and gets you excited about living- fully realized AWAKE & inspired to truly let your light shine⭐️.
Beth has been teaching various styles from a vinyasa background of yoga for over 10 years. Traveling the world with her family & connecting with others are a few of her favorite things.