Sharing close intimate space & presence is one of the yogis aspirations! We have the Shala Bunkhouse, a great place for you to recharge your battery and rest your head for the weekend! Set in the same location as our Warrior Camping Grounds ~ This is a bunkhouse fit for 6th grade camp!
The Shala Bunkhouse is divided into FOUR WINGS. Each wing has 12 bunkbeds (YES, BUNKBEDS), sleeps 24 people, and has its own PRIVATE bathroom with 4 showers!
- WING 1 – Reserved for women only, GIRL POWER!
- WING 2 – The COED wing, everyone is welcome!
- WING 3 – The ZEN ZONE is the quite wing for those looking to rest their bodies fully after a long day of learning & yoga. Strict QUIET HOURS from 9pm to 6am.
- WING 4 – PRIVATE GROUP, book the entire wing for you and your friends & SAVE 20% ($240 per person)!! Sleeps a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 24. Full payment for 10 people is required to reserve the Private wing. Additional guests pay as your group grows!
More things to know about the Shala Bunkhouse:
- Detailed class schedule coming this spring! Please note: Some classes will involve early sign up due to limited size. Make sure at check out to put an active email address to receive email updates when the schedule is live and class sign ups are open.
- The Weekend Shala Bunk House is located at the Walled Lake Outdoor Educational Center, which is only a .4 mile walk through the woods to the main festival grounds.
- The Shala house is on site and close to several of our workshops and classes throughout the weekend! Including use of the yurt, fire pit, and ropes course! You’ll be steps away from some of the action!
- It is communal sleeping, you will be sleeping in the same room as others in bunkbeds.
- Private shared bathrooms for each wing with SHOWERS. Not available for campers.
- You must bring your own bedding for the bunkbed mattresses and towels for the shower and bathroom. IT’S JUST LIKE CAMP but for GROWN UP YOGIS!!!
- NO AC, however it’s a cinder block building and will stay relatively cool.
- There will be security at the Shala House allowing only those with Shala Passes into the bunkhouse.
- The Shala house will be locked from Midnight to 6am on Friday and Saturday night.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS RESIDENTIAL AREA AND THE QUIET HOURS OF 11PM-7AM WILL BE ENFORCED, WE WILL HAVE SECURITY.