- Detailed class schedule coming this spring! Please note: Some classes will involve early sign up due to limited size. Make sure at check out to put an active email address to receive email updates when the schedule is live and class sign ups are open.
- This pass includes camping at the ‘Weekend Warrior’ Camp Ground! Please note: EVERYONE staying at this campground must purchase a Weekend Warrior pass. Example: If you know someone who buys a Weekend Dancer Pass (camping not included) they cannot stay at this campground.
- The ‘Weekend Warriors’ will camp at the Walled Lake Outdoor Educational Center, which is only a .4 mile walk through the woods to the main festival grounds.
- This location will have several of our workshops and classes throughout the weekend! Including use of the yurt, fire pit, and ropes course! You’ll be steps away from some of the action!
- Both indoor and outdoor bathrooms provided. Water stations provided. NO shower. Community fire pit with fire wood.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS RESIDENTIAL AREA AND THE QUIET HOURS OF 11PM-7AM WILL BE ENFORCED, WE WILL HAVE SECURITY.
- Want to stay for the weekend without the hassle of setting up camp? Check out the Weekend Moon Pass, where you can stay in our Bunkhouse!